No Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Easy to make no churn strawberry cheesecake ice cream requires no ice cream machine for creamy delicious results. It’s the perfect summertime dessert with sweet strawberries, graham cracker crumbs and a decadent cheesecake taste.
Cool and creamy, this decadent no churn strawberry cheesecake ice cream is the perfect scoopable treat on a hot summertime day. With only 6 ingredients and a few minutes of prep time, this sweet treat is ready for the freezer, all without any ice cream maker required!
It’s the best combination of fresh strawberry ice cream and rich strawberry cream cheese frosting in a frozen dessert!
If you have never made a no churn ice cream recipe, you are in for a real treat! Its smooth and creamy texture will turn you into an immediate fan and you will want to also try no churn butter pecan ice cream and no churn pistachio ice cream. Summertime just got even better!
Table of Contents
Why You Will Love This Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Easy to make: No churning, no cooking, no salt, no shaking just combine your ingredients and freeze!
- Fresh and flavorful: Fresh strawberries and creamy cheesecake are a classic flavor combination.
- Crowd-pleasing: Homemade strawberry ice cream is a favorite summertime treat, then combined with cream cheese and graham crackers it upgrades the delicious taste to a whole new level!
- Sweet creamy decadence: With only 6 ingredients, this is the best way to use your fresh strawberries this season!
- Sweetened condensed milk: Adds sweet taste to the ice cream.
- Whipping cream: Your heavy whipping cream needs to be really cold and the higher the milk fat the creamier the no churn ice cream will be.
- Cream cheese: Full fat cream cheese that has been softened to room temperature.
- Graham crackers: You will need graham cracker crumbs to fold into the ice cream and then a few additional crumbled graham crackers for the topping. Use gluten-free grahams if needed.
- Strawberries: Chopped strawberries for the ice cream and then more diced berries for the top.
- Vanilla extract: Adds additional flavor.
How to Make No Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Whip heavy cream: In a medium sized mixing bowl using a stand mixer or hand held mixer, whip together the cream and vanilla until soft peaks form. Set aside.
Combine ice cream mixture: In another medium or large mixing bowl add the softened cream cheese and condensed milk and then beat until smooth. Gently fold in the cream and then add the graham cracker crumbs and chopped strawberries.
Pour into the pan: Pour the mixture into a freezable container or a 10 inch loaf pan. Sprinkle with the additional graham cracker crumbs and diced strawberries. Swirl if desired.
Freeze: Freeze your no churn strawberry cheesecake ice cream for at least 8 hours, even better overnight. Serve with any additional toppings and enjoy!
What is No-Churn Ice Cream?
Simply put, it’s ice cream made without an ice cream machine! No churn ice cream gets its light and airy texture from using whipping cream that has been whipped with an electric mixture. The results are very similar to what the churn of an ice cream maker would do.
Combined with sweetened condensed milk, the high sugar content lowers the freezing point of the ice cream so it’s nice and smooth and not a frozen solid block. With no machine or special tools required, it makes this the best dessert!
- Use a different kind of fruit or berry like raspberries, blueberries, or blackberries.
- Skip the fruit altogether and add in peanut butter, mini chocolate chips, white chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate.
- Swirl in fresh strawberry jam instead of strawberries.
- Add in chopped pecans, walnuts or any other nut for added texture.
- Instead of graham crackers try golden Oreos or any other cookie crumbs.
- Fold in chunks of real cheesecake for the ultimate no churn strawberry cheese ice cream dessert.
- Really cold whipping cream will whip better into a light and airy texture. Store it at the back of the fridge for best results!
- Start with a cold mixing bowl and cold mixer attachments as well for the best creamy finish.
- Softened cream cheese will incorporate better with the sweetened condensed milk so you don’t have any chunks.
- Chill for at least 8 hours or overnight so it’s nice and firm.
- Before serving, soften the ice cream slightly by letting it sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes.
- Make an ice cream sundae with strawberry sauce, chocolate sauce (my preference!), sprinkles, whipped cream or any other favorite topping.
- Serve it à la mode style over brownies.
- Make ice cream sandwiches using graham crackers as your cookies!
- Serve it in a waffle cone or ice cream cone.
- Use it as an ice cream pie filling with an Oreo crust or graham cracker crust.
How to Store
Once it’s frozen, store it covered with plastic wrap to prevent freezer burn. Store at the back of your freezer for up to 2 weeks.
Can I use frozen strawberries?
Yes, fresh strawberries, frozen strawberries or even strawberry pie filling would work in this recipe.
What is the best way to make a swirl in this easy ice cream?
You can simply make a swirl after adding all the ingredients to the pan and then taking a knife and gently slicing through the ice cream in a swirl motion. Another way would be to layer the no churn ice cream mixture, the strawberries and graham cracker crumbles twice in the pan and then swirl gently with a knife.
What is the best pan to use?
A 10 inch loaf pan is what I used but any freezable container would work.
How long does a no-churn ice cream recipe last in the freezer?
When stored properly, your strawberry cheesecake no churn ice cream could last up to two months although it’s always gone before I have had a chance to test that.
More Strawberry Recipes
No Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- 1 can Sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups Whipping cream – very cold
- 8 ounces Cream cheese – soft
- 5 tablespoons Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 ½ cups Strawberries – chopped
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
For the Topping
- 4 Graham crackers -crumbled
- ¾ cups Strawberries – diced
- In a medium bowl whip together cream and vanilla until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- In another medium bowl add the cream cheese and condensed milk and beat until smooth. Gently fold in the cream. Add the Graham cracker crumbs and the chopped strawberries and fold gently together.
- Pour the mixture into a freezable container or a 10 inch loaf pan. Sprinkle the cookie crumbs and diced strawberries on top. At this point, you can either leave it decorated as it is or you can swirl the mixture with a knife.
- Freeze the ice cream for at least 8 hours, even better overnight. Serve drizzled with chocolate sauce and enjoy!