Crunchy, creamy and delicious, these frozen peach and almond yogurt clusters are simple to make with only 6 ingredients! Packed with protein and easy to snack on, these bites are perfect for a hot summer day or as a sweet yet healthy dessert option.
These frozen yogurt clusters are my version of the viral TikTok healthy dessert! Instead of blueberries though, I use fresh sweet peaches, almonds for crunch and then dip them in semi-sweet chocolate. They are the perfect snack, it’s no wonder they became a social media sensation.
After one bite, I know you will fall in love with these frozen peach and almond yogurt clusters and want to keep them stocked in your freezer all summer long! This easy recipe is protein packed thanks to Greek yogurt and easily adaptable to what you have on hand or any dietary restrictions.
If you love fresh peaches as much as I do, try peach baked oatmeal, peaches and walnut quick bread and old fashioned peach crumble, next! A homemade sweet treat with peaches is the perfect summertime dessert.
Table of Contents
Why You’ll Love This Peach and Almond Yogurt Clusters Recipe
- Simple ingredients: With only 6 wholesome and healthy ingredients, these chocolate covered fruit and yogurt clusters are a lighter dessert option that will satisfy your sweet tooth!
- Easy to make: These Greek yogurt bites take only 10 minutes of prep then its hands off time while they freeze!
- Customizable: Make this healthy snack recipe your own with other fruit, nuts or even a vegan dairy-free yogurt.
- Summertime favorite: During hot summer months these are a refreshing frozen dessert that the whole family will love!
Ingredients Needed for Yogurt Bites
Crunchy and bursting with flavor, it’s hard to believe these frozen Greek yogurt bites have only 6 ingredients!
- Peaches: You will need three firm yet ripe peaches that have been peeled and cut into small pieces.
- Greek yogurt: I recommend using plain Greek yogurt with at least 2% fat. It adds both protein and creaminess to these fruit yogurt clusters!
- Maple syrup: Just a bit to add some natural sweetness.
- Semi-sweet chocolate: I used a 12-ounce bar chopped. Dark chocolate can be used instead.
- Unsalted butter: This helps thin the chocolate making it easier to dip the frozen yogurt clusters. Coconut oil could be used as well.
- Almonds: Adds a crunchy texture to the chocolate covered frozen Greek yogurt bites!
- Fruit: Try any variety of berries, mangos, pineapple, kiwi or bananas if you would like!
- Yogurt: I love to use plain creamy Greek yogurt, but vanilla yogurt or any other fruit flavored Greek yogurt would work well too.
Nuts: Try crushed peanuts, walnuts, pecans, cashews or any other nut you like.
Sweetener: Use honey instead of maple syrup if you prefer.
Dairy free: For dairy-free frozen yogurt clusters swap the Greek yogurt for your favorite non-dairy yogurt.
How to Make Frozen Yogurt Clusters
The best part of making these frozen yogurt bites is that it is a no-bake dessert which makes it perfect for a summertime treat!
Combine yogurt and fruit mixture: In a medium bowl mix together the plain yogurt and maple syrup. Add the peaches and almonds and gently fold together.
Freeze frozen yogurt bites: Scoop a spoonful into muffin tin liners. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
Melt chocolate: Melt the chocolate and the butter together on a bain marie in a bowl over a pot, or use a microwave.
Dip frozen yogurt clusters: Remove clusters from freezer and discard muffin tin liners. Dip the frozen clusters into the melted chocolate and place them on the prepared baking sheet line with parchment paper.
Freeze: Freeze the clusters for at least 2 hours or even better overnight. Remove them from the freezer, serve and enjoy!
Flavor Variations for Frozen Yogurt Clusters
The possibilities are endless with these chocolate covered frozen yogurt clusters! Here are a few more ideas to customize these how you like!
- Yogurt parfait: Add a layer of crunchy granola to your muffin cups for the yogurt to stand on and now your dessert is suitable for breakfast, too!
- Vanilla extract: For a vanilla flavor, add up to 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract to your yogurt mixture. Peaches and cream are delicious!
- Tropical: Replace peaches with mango and added shredded coconut!
- Blueberry chocolate: Swap peaches for blueberries and omit the almonds. This is the original viral TikTok version! Fresh raspberries or fresh strawberries would work, too.
- Peanut butter: Add some peanut butter or your favorite nut butter to the yogurt for a nutty taste!
- Mint chocolate chip: Leave out the fruit and add some peppermint extract and mini chocolate chips!
- Greek yogurt: Use full fat Greek yogurt or at least 2% fat for the creamiest results.
- Dip in batches: To prevent your frozen yogurt bites from melting, dip only a few at a time and keep the remaining frozen.
- Use parchment paper: Be sure to line your baking sheet with parchment paper to prevent sticking.
- Smaller clusters: If you are having trouble dipping your frozen fruit yogurt bites, try making smaller clusters in a mini muffin tin.
How to Store Frozen Peach and Almond Yogurt Clusters
Store leftovers of your chocolate covered peach yogurt clusters in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2-3 weeks. When ready to enjoy, just grab one out of the freezer! If you prefer a softer texture, let it sit out for a few minutes before enjoying.
Avoid storing these in the refrigerator after they are frozen otherwise they will turn into a melty mess. Although if you plan to eat them within a day, storing them in the fridge may work if you like a softer texture.
Is this Greek yogurt bites recipe a healthy dessert?
With only 6 wholesome ingredients, these yogurt clusters are a great choice when you need a lighter, healthier dessert! Peaches are a great source of Vitamin A and C and Greek yogurt plus almonds add protein.
Can you use other fresh fruit besides peaches in these yogurt bites?
Yes! The viral TikTok recipe was originally made with blueberries and strawberries are a popular option, too. Any berry would work though!
Can regular yogurt be used instead of Greek yogurt?
Yes, but Greek yogurt will be much creamier.
How do I store frozen yogurt bites?
Store your chocolate covered fruit and yogurt clusters in the freezer in an airtight container or freezer bag for 2-3 weeks. I bet they won’t last that long though! To prevent sticking, store in between parchment paper or wrap individually in plastic wrap.
More No-Bake Treats
- No Bake Energy Bites
- Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
- Cheesecake Parfait
- Easter Chocolate Bark
- No Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Frozen Peach and Almond Yogurt Clusters
- 3 cups Peaches – peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 cup Greek yogurt – plain, 2% fat
- 1-2 tablespoons Maple syrup
- 12 ounces Semi sweet chocolate – chopped
- 1 tablespoon Unsalted butter
- ½ cup Almonds – chopped
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl mix together the yogurt and maple syrup. Add the peaches and almonds and gently fold together.
- Scoop a spoonful into the liners. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Melt the chocolate and the butter together on a bain marie in a bowl over a pot, or use a microwave. In the meantime line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dip the frozen clusters in the chocolate and place them on the prepared baking sheet. Freeze the clusters until completely frozen. At least 2 hours, even better overnight. Remove them from the freezer, serve and enjoy!